Kudos to Moringa oleifera that is the plant with numerous health benefits and used for thousands of years For Skin, Hair & Weight Loss.
Enriched with healthy antioxidants Moringa oleifera is often called the miracle tree, ben oil tree, horseradish tree or drumstick tree. Along with its Benefits For Skin, Hair & Weight Loss, it also holds side effects too.
Known in the list of bioactive plant compounds, scientists have proved and investigated this plant with plentiful health benefits, For Skin, Hair & Weight Loss with Side Effect.
As I said before Moringa has health benefits for centuries, on this basis here the article holds details about the medicinal properties such as antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Let’s know what are Moringa Plant Benefits For Skin, Hair & Weight Loss along with the Side Effect. Well, all the parts of this tree are used for various purposes and especially used in herbal medicines. Some are brief notes along with the cautions before using it.
Suiting its climate the tree has the largest production area mainly in India and Africa, where the leaves and seed pods are used extensively.
Moringa Powder Nutritional Information
Here is the basic nutritional information for Moringa Powder that is made from the leaves. This will help you know the importance of each content and hence consuming benefits will be appreciated.
The basic nutritional contents of the moringa powder are as follows:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin), B6
- Folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Moringa Plant Benefits For Skin, Hair & Weight Loss
Moringa seed oil contains high levels of vitamin C and moderate amounts of B vitamins that protect the natural hairs and keeps them healthy, fresh and elegant.
Who doesn’t loves there skin and doesn’t want to flaunt as they are forever young? Everyone loves it. So here is the finest use of moringa oliefera powder consumption in your daily routine. It slows down the aging process and even lessens the wrinkles too. It can be utilized in one of the best skin rejuvenating therapy.
Use the moringa oliefera powder as a mask with a tablespoon of moringa powder, a tablespoon of honey, and a few drops of a lemon mix. It will surely reduce blemishes and wrinkles and yes your skin will stay young and unblemished.
Regular application of Moringa Oliefera powder will glow your skin, reduces wrinkles and slows down the aging process. As this is a homemade pack its very handy and you can apply it easily.
Here are some scientifically proven effects of Moringa Plant:
- Vitamin A is essential for healthy, radiant skin.
- Vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress helping fight the signs of aging.
- Moringa also has one of the highest antioxidant contents which is essential for protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage, minimizing the aging process of the skin.
- The damage of the skin i.e. skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging are reduced by consuming highly antioxidants content.
Moringa Powder Benefits For Hair & Skin
Scientific studies have found that moringa contains a number of compounds, let’s know what are its benefits for Hair:
Vitalize Hair Growth
- Use Moringa Powder paste that enhances the thickness and shininess of hairs.
- Apply Moringa Powder for re-growth of hair and even your hair density increases and thickens them.
- Make a pack using moringa powder and oil or even the moringa extract is beneficial for hair rejuvenation.
How To Use
- Apply the pack or paste of moringa powder mixed with lukewarm water
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- This method will make your hair shinier and soft and also helps re-growth of hair.
Benefits In Keratin Formation
Moringa powder holds nutritional ingredients and helps in the formation of keratin that is useful in thickening the hair.
Keratin formation helps in increasing the new cells along with it, protein content also boosts up, thus these things are genuinely beneficial for the growth of hairs and making them bulky in look.
Hereby is the method of how you can use moringa powder for your hairs. Apply it directly or its oil extract can be used for good, healthy hair growth.
Use of Moringa Powder:
- Mix moringa powder with coconut oil and boil it.
- Cool the mixture, strain it and store it in a cool place.
- Use this oil on a regular basis for good effect and soon you will feel your hairs denser and also natural shininess.
- Apply it on the scalp and hair.
Provides Nutrients To Hair Follicles:
As mentioned above about the increase in keratin content helps in boosting up the protein and thus this helps in rejuvenating the hair follicles.
It strengthens the hair follicles, means less hair fall and more hair growth. Your hairs will look denser and new hair grows at a faster rate comparatively.
How To Use
- Make a mixture of moringa powder with adding water to it. Spray this mixture on hair and scalp before going to bed.
- Tie your hair tight and leave it overnight and wash your hair the next day.
- Continue the same for a month twice a week to make your hair silky and thick.
Moringa Plant Benefits For Weight Loss
Containing isothiocyanates in abundance Moringa leaves are beneficial for health. Because it helps in the reduction of body weight and metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes.
Some scientific facts are
Moringa isothiocyanates stimulate lipolysis in adipose tissues. They trigger the breakdown of accumulated fat in the body to yield free fatty acids and triglycerides.
These active molecules operate at a molecular level. They interfere with the expression of genes involved in weight gain/lipid accumulation pathways. Hence, having moringa leaves may lower obesity and cut the risk of organ damage induced by lipid accumulation.
How To Consume Moringa Powder
- The moringa powder smoothie helps in this process. It is easy to prepare this juice as all it requires is just warm water, a tablespoon of moringa powder and a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix the moringa powder with warm water and add a teaspoon of honey and consume it an everyday morning.
- This will help in reducing the weight and you can see the best results in two weeks.
Moringa Powder Side Effects
- Moringa powder should not be consumed by pregnant ladies as it may lead to miscarriage. While after childbirth recommended for an increase in breast milk production
- Consuming raw moringa leaf causes heartburns. So cook it and then take.
- Because of less amount of laxative content, more moringa consumption is restricted.
- Avoid taking moringa while under blood-thinning medications.
My Self Khushboo Bobade. By Profession, I am a Doctor and Part-Time Blogger by passion. I love to Explore new things and I like nature most so I have started to write about plants and their benefits.